I feel so lucky to announce that I am featured in July’s Avenue magazine! Check it out here. The story was written by the incredibly talented Jodie McKague, and I felt so honoured … read more
Week 22 of the Philosopher Selfie // Europa Week Three!
Mon. June 23 / The longest, emptiest beach to take a twilight run
The last day in Lagos and I did something where I thought, … read more
Week 21 of the Philosopher Selfie // Europa Week Two!
Mon. June 16 / Tour of Berlin
I’m usually torn about taking a tourist tour because on the one hand it makes you look like … read more
Week 20 of the Philosopher Selfie // Europa Week One!
Mon. June 9 / Riding a seat in the sky
Today I left for month-long holidays that were a long time in the planning. Pit … read more
Week 19 of the Philosopher Selfie, Coles Notes version:
Mon. June 2 – Sunday, June 8
– Feels so good to be home hanging out with a favourite person.
– Spray tans linger, like … read more
Week 18 of the Philosopher Selfie, Coles Notes:
Mon. May 26 – Sunday, June 1
– Baths are like my therapeutic drug. You take a hit of cocaine, I take mid-day baths. To each … read more
Week 17 of the Philosopher Selfie, the Coles Notes edition:
Mon. May 19 – Sunday, May 25
– I’ve got the holiday Monday blues.
– Getting good direction, whether for design or dance, is … read more
Week 16 of the Philosopher Selfie, the Coles Notes version:
Mon. May 12 – Sunday May 18
– Watching my dentist show me the different speeds and settings on a vibrating toothbrush that they … read more
Week 15 of the Philosopher Selfie, the Coles Notes version:
Mon. May 5 – Sunday, May 11
– Officially noted: a day can have too many meetings and that number is 3.
– I … read more
Well! Isn’t this fun.
To see a full list of this year’s awards recipients across Canada, go to redgees.ca
… read more